Pulper Recycling Plant For Paper Mills
Thanks to the cooperation with startegic partner Hydroswiss is able to supply innovative pulper recycling plant with extraordinary cost-effective rapport.
CAPACITY OF THE PLANT: 30, 50 or 70 ton per day.
FEATURES OF THE INPUT MATERIAL: Pulper, production waste.
PROCESS DESCRIPTION: The plant for the treatment of pulper waste provides a productive cycle able to obtain, starting from the waste described above, the separation and valorization of the materials of which the residual is composed.
The cycle provides the separation of:
– PAPER PULP
– RECYCLABLE PLASTIC
– MAGNETIC AND NON-MAGNETIC METALS
– NOT RECYCLABLE WASTE
for disposal (made of heavy plastics, generally chlorinates, rubber, rags and other).
The whole installation provides to the following treatment phases:
- Collecting the material to treat
- Starting in the treatment area
- Introduction of the material in the treatment line
- Recovery of paper pulp
- Recovery of water
- Recovery of light plastic
- Recovery of magnetic and non- magnetic metals
- Separation of non recyclable materials for disposal (heavy plastics, rubber, rags or other)
Transportation and weighing of plastic destined for recycling.
All the necessary water for the treatment plant can be of “process” and then reused
Pulper Vertical Reactor
Pulper Plastic Recycling